Friday, September 18, 2009

I like this!!



I try to conceal this feeling when I feel useless and I do not think sacrifice means more people..I did not ask for sacrifice but it is the nature of me since childhood .. simply no meaning to remind all that. . time to change mood! let everything run smoothly by following the will of God ...

Today I feel lonely but my day is filled with the high speed connection of Internet .. hahaha.i really like this!

Today I can download many songs that have not been there in Raya playlist and have time to make some comparisons between the electronicgadgets that I am interested in such as iPhone, Blackberry and HTC.(must make decision b4 next year)

I also download many funny videos and watch 'em till stomach ache...kah2.love to feel very free like a bird flying in the sky i can do whatever i want. I go out alone and watch Gamer and buy some food from bazaar and break the fast lonely but its happy to me,i dont like to burden anyone..back to basic,with the probe of riding public transportation but very enjoy about it!!life will be more meaningful if we know how to enjoy it.chow



1 comment:

VASANTARAO APPALASAMY said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri kepada muslimin dan muslimah!